Ipoh Garden Restaurant

Sliced Fish Meehoon Soup ($12.50)

Known for its world-famous Ipoh Ho Fun (Rice Noodle), Ipoh Garden Restaurant sure will not disappoint. Have dined at this eatery for years and it still has not changed. My all time favourites are Sliced Fish Meehoon Soup, Ipoh Ho Fun soup and I-swear-I-can-eat-forever, the Inchikabin ( Fried chicken with Tamarind dipping sauce). 

The sliced fish Meehoon was just perfect, served boiling hot in a sour broth. The tomatoes balanced the sourness and the soup had generous amount of fish and veggies. Holy smokes! its a temptation to my tastebuds,  I had to order and try more dishes. 

Hainanese Chicken Rice ($9.90)

It is the first time I tried the Chicken rice at Ipoh and oh my God. It is wonderful. They serve big pieces of perfectly steamed chicken, soya sauce and drizzle of fried onions, I could not stop. The Hokkien Fried Mee was a classic sensation. Ipoh is a popular restaurant that serves knock out dishes that is uniquely Malaysian. Average service, but good value for money!


Hokkien Fried Mee (9.90)

Ipoh Restaurant
Lot 16 44/50 Hulme St, Myaree WA 6154


Tuesday-Sunday 11am to 2:30pm
Tuesday-Sunday 6am to 9:30pm

Telephone: 9330-6298
View Map: View Map
Cuisine Type: Malaysian, Singaporean, Chinese
Capacity: 60-70 seats
Website: None
Average Price: $10.00
Payment: Cash only

Perthylicious Score Card



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails