About Perth Restaurant

Hello! My name is Vercess. I live in Perth and I love food. Well, before
you even start reading my blog, let's talk a bit about me...

I graduated with a Bachelor of Communications Degree at Notre Dame
University and have recently earned my Masters of Commerce and Marketing
at University of Western Australia. I am engaged to full time work however
my ultimate love are food, photography and journalism. I am a born and
bred in the Philippines with Spanish and Chinese heritage now living
in Australia.

My name does not have a meaning except that it was invented by my dad.
People find it hard to pronounce so that just call me V. My surname
translates to (Kain na) meaning (Lets Eat!) in my language. Well, that
sure explains my love affair with food. I am writing Perthylicious in
an effort to help locals and tourists alike to know what Perth has to
offer. Perth being known as "dullsville" in comparison to the Eastern
States is but a misconception. After living in Perth for 7 years I have
discovered the ever changing multicultural city that embraces not only
its natural beauty but the quality of its produce and food.

I would like to take you with me to a journey of gastronomic delights
and taste bud discovery. Perthylicious
aims to help you decide where to go for a nice dinner out in the lovely
city of Perth. Hungry yet? Join me and Kain Na!!!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails