Favourites

I am not a fussy eater so that's one thing I'm proud of. I am willing to try any type of food, well maybe not to the extent that dude from "Man vs Wild" will do, but I think im pretty game. You can take me to a 5 Star Restaurant or eat street food the next and still have a blast!

Just to tell you a bit about my preferred palate and to not take everything I say to heart, here are a few of my favourite foods.

1. Chili-- any kind of chili or anything on the chili family is something that drives me wild.
2. Sour--mangoes,lemons,oranges,apples, vinegar or anything with citrusy taste
3. Raw fish-- I can eat a whole fresh salmon in one seating
4. Honey-- Raw pure honey or anything with it (tea, yoghurt or cereal) is a blessing
5. Olives-- I have an obessesion with Olives i just love it
6. Cheese- Feta/Aged cheese/Camembert
7. Turkish Bread-- this is the best bread in the world I think
8. Any red fruit-- i love red and i love any red fruit, strawberries,cherries,watermelon,pomengranate
9. Chicken-- fried, steamed, grilled, bbq'd anything as long as its not dry.
10. Green veggies--steamed, blanched or stir fried is so yum...

My favourite restaurants

1. Jacksons-- best fine dining restaurant in Perth, it is a nine course meal and they provide small servings of each dish but the quality of every bite is just so beautiful.
2. Poppo-- best Japanese in Perth, it is in the Perth CBD and very small eatery but their sushi's are out of this world.
3. Little Ceasars--Best pizza place, its a drive up in Mundaring but worth it, now they opened a new branch in Mt lawley
4. Azure-- one of the best laidback Mediterranean food I have had , their 5 tasting plate of desert is classic
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails