Tsunami


Tataki Gyu ($15.90)

Tsunami is unbeatable with presentation, flavour and sole Japanese authenticity. Definitely one of the best Japanese fine dining in Perth. I have heard a lot of recommendations about this restaurant hence I thought it will be nice to celebrate my graduation dinner at Tsunami. We started with Beef Tataki, pieces of seared raw beef with seaweed and daikon-infused ponzu (citrus juice). I could not resist, it was delicious and refreshing. Not for the faint hearted, the raw beef was beautiful it blends religiously with the citrus zest and the seaweed on top.


Japanese Green Tea



 Patagonian Toothfish $29.90

The restaurant offers an array of traditional Japanese dishes such as Sushi's, Sashimi, Tempura, Sukiyaki (Hot Pot) and Ishiyaki (Meat cooked in hot stones), name it they have it. I ordered the famous Patagonian Fish for main and my oh my, I was taken off to another world in a millisecond. It is the silkiest, smoothest piece of fish I have ever tried.. ever. It was so good I almost forgot my name!

Another highlight of this meal was the Wagyu Beef served in a Volcanic Rock. The Rock was heated to 400'C and allows you to cook the beef according to your preference.


Teppanyaki Steak Wagyu $33.90



Sapporo Beer

Tsunami restaurant had a unique feel about it, it was cozy yet classy and the fairy lights in the back garden dining area was tantalising. Quite romantic I admit. Very relaxing surrounds, Good service, Commendable dishes!

Zen surrounds at Tsunami


Tsunami
18 Glyde Street, Mosman Park

Opening Time:
Monday to Sunday 6.00pm til late

Telephone: 9284-7788
View Map: View Map
Cuisine Type: Japanese
Capacity: 70~80 seats
Website: http://www.tsunamisushi.com.au/
Menu: http://www.tsunamisushi.com.au/menu.html
Average Price: Entree + Main + Dessert may cost you average $50 per head
Payment: Visa, Debit, Cash

Perthylicious Score Card



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails