Happy Star Noodle House

Sambal Kang Kong 


We stumbled along Happy Noodle House after an hour of zumba (latin dance classes) so i have been good I can eat whatever I want. Or can I? This is first time I have tried Happy Noodle and it is surprisingly good. Funny though, we went to a Noodle house and did not order a noodle dish.



 
Sizzling Japanese Tofu


I ordered a few dishes and they turned out to be a healthy choice, ( must be my post-exercise mind working). Sambal Kang Kong ( Chinese veggies with chili) , Sizzling Japanese tofu and Peking Spare Ribs.


Peking Spare Ribs 

The Sambal Kang Kong was hot the way i like it. The sizzling Japanese Tofu was served in a sizzling plate and the aromas was so beautiful you can almost taste the dish before it was served. The peking spare ribs were not too sour, but could be better.


Happy Star Noodle House
Lot 18 44/50 Hulme St, Myaree WA 6154

Opening Time
7 days a week, 10am to 10pm

Telephone: 9317-8098
View Map:
View Map
Cuisine Type: Chinese, Malaysian
Capacity: 60~70 seats
Website: None
Average Price: $16.00
Payment: Credit card, EFTPos

Perthylicious Score Card



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails